On Saturday, September 13, 2015, a group of 20 Toadfish Divers met at Rosita’s Place for dinner. We had many new faces – divers and non-divers alike. All are welcome for this social gathering. Members from Coral Cactus Scuba, Deep Narcosis Scuba, East Valley Family Scuba and Spanish Squid Scuba joined the festivities.
During this meeting, the following announcements were made:
- Congratulations were made to new open water certifications.
- EFR Classes are being held the weekend of September 19 and 20. Email East Valley Family Scuba or Spanish Squid Scuba for more information.
- The October trip to San Carlos is full. However, you can still put your name on a waiting list. Use the Leave a Reply form below.
- Trips scheduled for 2016 include:
- Roatan, Honduras June 9 – 16, 2016 (Vince Dober in Nogales)
- Bonaire, July 2 – 9 or July 9 – 16, 2016. Still finalizing dates (Spanish Squid Scuba)
- Cozumel, Mexico. October 8 – 12, 2016 (Spanish Squid Scuba)
A big thank you to Deep Narcosis Scuba for donating a T-shirt that was raffled during the dinner. 100% of the proceeds will go to Project Aware Clean Up effort. Thank you everyone for participating, and for your support to the community.
Check out the pictures below from the night’s events.
If you are interested in knowing more about Toadfish Divers, please send your inquiry using the form below.